l;ln bv bv
the above typing is compliments of Mr. Noah, who is wiggling on my lap loving the computer time!
So, like I said previously Matt and I are both students this semester. It is a little crazy, but actually going pretty well. We both only have one academic class that we have to be on campus for so we staggered our schedules so that one of could be with Noah. The only thing that has been hard to get done is ALL the homework. Matt and Noel have been so great and have helped out and watched Noah while we get sleep and do some homework on the weekends. THANK YOU! But I am loving being back in school. It has been a very long time since I have been in school and it is really refreshing to start learning again. I am especially loving my Book of Mormon class. I have missed having a religion class! We are reading in Alma right now and actually are reading about Moroni. He is one of my heroes.
Anyway....Matt is still my hero and still working like crazy and going to school full time. I Love him so much. He has made me the woman that I am today. I wouldn't be able to be a mother and fulfill one of my life long dreams of having children without him. He is an amazing father. Noah lights up every time he sees Daddy and it just melts my heart! I love my boys!!!!
Along with school and my church callings I have really enjoyed finding HOW TO blogs. During Matt's spring break he had his first Saturday off of work since last September! SO...we CELEBRATED. I made him stuffed french toast. A recipe I found on a blog. It was beautiful and so darn DEliCOUs!
I love cooking and making special surprises for Matt! These stuffed french toasts are way easier than I ever thought.
Another thing that I just found and have loved making are some little shoes for Noah. They are so cute and "sew" easy! Here are some pictures of the shoes and my awesome model who is 4 months old yesterday!
so cute and so easy. They were also so easy because I had all of the materials that I needed, so I didn't have to buy anything. I am honestly addicted to making these. They also only take about 1/2 hour to make. I love sewing and don't get to do it very often so this project has been a real treat for me!
The next project that I do is going to be making a crayon roll up carrying case!
here are some more pictures of our baby!
He is getting so big!
He loves playing with his stuffed monkey!
He loves his little bear jacket!
Happy boy!
So in a nutshell...we are busy busy busy, but life is really good! We are blessed and thank the Lord for all we have, especially our loved ones (you know who you are!)!
with love,
M, R, & N MeNDenHaLL


3 comments:
im pretty sure noah looks exactly like matt :)
Oh my heck!! I miss him. He is sooooo cute. So cute. I love love love the shoes. Can you send me the link to how to make them. Your awesome. Love you so much and hope to get to see you soon.
Cute shoes!!! I love quick little projects too. We are more than happy to watch Noah!!! He is a sweet baby and we know life is busy. See you soon.
Post a Comment