Thursday, March 25, 2010

A Good Week!

So this week has been loads better than last week! Starting with Monday....it was the 2 year anniversery of when we first talked on the phone. It was also Matt and Noel's 2 year wedding anniversay! Happy Anniversary you guys! We love you! But anyway....Monday, Matt planned for us to get away without our baby boy. Matt's cousin Cassie and her roommate Jasmine watched Noah while Matt and I got some dinner and went bowling! It was nice to have alone time. I am sure Matt was annoyed though because I talked about Noah and worried the majority of the time...But MATT...I really had an amazing time! I love you for planning a special evening for us!

Another thing that has made this a good week is that I finally got to go back to the temple. Matt watched Noah while I got away for a little bit! It was overdue, but I am so grateful to have gone back. I needed it more than ever!

Let's see....oh I would like to give a shout out to my amazing husband! He has been studying and working really hard this week. Matt took 2 tests this week and had a large project in his Parenting class and recieved A's on all 3! He truly is my HERO!

Noah has also been doing really well this week! He is 10 weeks old now and just growing so fast! He is playing and loves to look around and sit. He is my little buddy and I love being with him all day...but I am learning to be okay with leaving him with Matt or with friends and other family.

I would like to thank all of our family and friends who have been supporting us and praying for us during this rough time in my life. I know that this week wouldn't have been as good as it was without all of you! I love you all! I would especially like to thank my husband for being my best friend and being so supportive and understanding through all my craziness! I love you soooo much!

2 comments:

- said...

So glad that you had a better week. we love you.

Lindsay Kay said...

i second what Noel said. love you dearly.