So I really have not blogged in a really long time. My husband used this blog last when he took this exact same course, so feel free to go back and take a look at his posts as well as mine.
I am not that great with words and expressing myself the way I wish I could, but I hope that I can convey to all that are reading this the things of my heart and the things on my mind.
That's all.
3 comments:
i'm excited to see what you post. :)
Thats awesome so where are you from? Whats you major? Tell me about yourself! Why did you husband take this class is he also a marriage and family studies major?
Maddison. I am from Boise. My huband took this course because Marriage and Family Studies was his minor. He was a Psych major and I am actually a Child Development major.
Post a Comment