So yesterday I woke up feeling pretty cruddy. I was achy and just didn't feel good. I had a doctors appointment at 9 in the morning and experienced some regular contractions (3-5 minutes apart) for a good couple of hours. They weren't very strong, but regular. My day continued and we prepared ourselves to have our baby. I tried to go along with my day as regular as possible but was so antsy. Well at about 5 last night they stopped all together. I was so frustrated and disappointed. The contractions just didn't progress. We will just have to keep waiting. But I have such a WONDERFUL HUSBAND!!!! He knew exactly what to do with me when I get crazy. I was very upset last night, so he took me to ColdStone! Ice cream can solve most problems!
Anyway, we will just keep you all informed on what's going on. But my doctor did say that he would be VERY surprised if I made it to my appointment next Tuesday!! He expected that I would deliver yesterday or today....FINGERS CROSSED!!!
2 comments:
ugh at the false start! and hugs! not long now!
now that the baby is here lets see some pictures please.
Post a Comment