Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Old Stuff!


I just haven't gotten around to posting pictures lately. So here are some pictures from Matt's Birthday and some other random stuff! Hope you enjoy!!!!




Matt blowing the candles out after having a Birthday party with a bunch of our friends!


This is Matt's rad Birthday cake! I cut out a picture of him, so it looks like he is playing the drums. He absolutely loved it and it was really fun to make!




Just another view of my pride and joy drumset cake! I didn't think i could do it! But i proved myself wrong!


These are cookies that we decorated for FHE for Valentines day! It was really fun with just the two of us!
This is me, Rachel in cookie form


This is Matt in cookie form!


3 comments:

Tom/Tabitha said...

Cute! I love the cake, awesome!

annette said...

Wow, you are quite the cake maker!!! I was very impressed!! and the cookies...they are the bomb! Hope you make me something yummy when I come to visit this weekend!

Lindsay Kay said...

That cake is super fly radical. Wow. we miss you guys. I wish we had some mula to come for a visit. So i clicked on your name on the comment you made and it led me to a quote you wrote about when life gives you lemons make lemonade and when life gives you crap, don't make anything with it. I laughed and laughed. Miss you. Seriously. SO does Logan he seems to be talking about you almost every day now. ANd gets mad at me and says lets go to rexburg then.