Sorry that it's been such a long time since we have blogged, but we are just to crazy busy. With what you ask? I really don't know. But non-the-less crazy! Our semester of school is coming to an end and I feel that I can finally take a breath. School has kept Matt and I so busy. We still haven't had luck with jobs, but the winds are changing for us and we keep doing the things we need to. Matt is majoring in psychology and is loving the class he is taking. It is a career class where he gets to learn and explore the different careers associated with psychology. He love learning and show a great passion for wanting to help better others lives. I really love and admire him for going into such a wonderful field of study. I am majoring in Child Development and absolutely LOVE it! I learn so much. My moto in life has become "Whatever you do, build the Kingdom." I love what I learning. My minor is psychology as of right now but is subject to change. : ) We are all registered for next semester and are STOked out of our mind for the warm weather. Rexburg and mother earth have been teasing us for a few weeks. We will have spurts of "warm" weather (high 30's to mid 40's) and then the wind will pick up and the temperature will drop severely and the snow will come back. IT MaKES ME SO FRusTRATED! But the good new and the shocking thing is that most the snow that once covered all of Rexburg in about 7 feet is almost completely GONE! I know right, weird, especially for march! But the glimpses of warmth are getting us that more excited for the summer and the many things we have planned! We love it here in Eastern Idaho. It is so gorgeous. There are so many things to do. We have a Kelly Canyon, a ski resort just 30 minutes from our apartment! Matt took me snowboarding in February. It was a blast, but i am not very good, and the day after, EVEry bone in my body Ached and screamed! I definately want to go again though. We also have Teton National Park about an hour away and YellowStone National park just 2 hours away. There are tons of lakes and rivers and so many places for great memories around us! We are so blessed to have so much!
We will try and be more diligent in our Blogging!
love you all!!!
M&R
2 comments:
Hey, Rachel, I just saw your blog address on facebook. Hopefully it will get warmer and actually STAY warmer. I hope all is going well.
Yay for posting. I really miss you guys. A ton. Thanks for taking the time to write about your busy lives.
Post a Comment