Friday, December 19, 2008

Catching up

Sorry to everyone for our inability to keep our blog up to date. Like usual so much has happened. We moved from our downtown Boise apartment into the basement of Mom and Dad Hurst. It has been a great way for us newly weds to save some money. Our jobs and just lives have been keeping us really busy. Our schedules are not very conducive to seeing each other. I work from about 10-5 most days and Matt is off to work at 3 until 11 at night. We cherish our Sundays that we get to spend all day together. But we are still in love and we are falling in love every single day. This upcoming Tuesday both of us will be done with our jobs in Boise and getting ready to move to Rexburg. We are so excited for Christmas which is just about 5 days away. We both have many secret surprises which are driving the other one insane with antisipation. 2 days after Christmas, we will be taking our U-Haul and carefully driving to Rexburg to get jobs and get settled into our new apartment before our new semester of school at BYU-Idaho begins. We really can't wait.

Along with all of our working and getting ready for Christmas and Moving, I (Rachel) have been kinda starting a little side business. I am sewing some sweet bags and selling them. I sold my first one to a woman that i work with. It has been very fun! I love being a creator of sorts. My creative juices have been flowing. I love IT! Matt has been so supportive! I love him.

well i think that about covers most of it! Tomorrow Matt and I are spending the day together and getting our family Christmas present! we take every chance we can to turn things into a date! Being married has been the best!

toodles!

2 comments:

Lindsay Kay said...

Put a link on here to your bag blog. I will post your bag blog on my blog. Love you. It looks great.

Mike said...

It sounds like you're quoting Madagascar when you say "I (Rachel)". I, King Julian, that is my name...

Or maybe I'm just too obsessed with that movie, and everything sounds like Madagascar 2...